Welcome to my Live Good MLM review. Can you really make money with this program? Are the products any good, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a company in the nutrition, health, and wellness niche markets. More specifically, they sell supplements.
Apparently, their goal is to get people healthy and help them stay that way without spending a fortune to do it. If you want, you can pay a $40 fee to become an affiliate, promote their products and make money while helping others.
Stick around to find out EXACTLY what you’re getting into, what others are saying about this MLM, the compensation plan for active sellers, and more.
Live Good MLM Review Summary
Product Name: Live Good
Product Type: MLM (Multi Level Marketing)
Product Owner: Ben Glinsky : See Video Message below from Ben Glinsky about LiveGood
Product Price: $40+
Overall Score: 95/100
Recommended: Great for anyone looking to get started with a fantastic product and reasonable entry fee.
Summary: This is a platform that sells supplements in the form of pills, capsules, powders, and oils.
They have some merch in the form of hats and t-shirts. Being a promoter will allow you to sell these products, earn a commission on each sale, invite others, and get paid when they enroll other paying members.
As you recruit more people under you, your monthly earnings will get higher. That’s the main focus of Live Good and all other MLMs out there.
Everything looks great and more importantly, if you put in the time you will most likely make more money than you spend (no guarantees). On average, most MLM folks don’t put in the time to grow their business and end up giving.
That’s why I think that this is a great opportunity beginners with no prior business experience. There is no better, cost-effective, easier, and less risky way to start a wildly profitable online business.
What is Live Good MLM?
It’s a multi-level marketing platform that sells a wide range of nutrition and wellness products. This includes CBD Oil, vitamin supplements, plant-based protein, super greens powder, pet oils, and organic coffee.
As an affiliate, you can sell these products and earn a percentage of each sale made thanks to your marketing efforts.
The real cash comes from recruiting other affiliates and building a network of people who actively promote this business opportunity to others. There are six ranks you can achieve. The more you climb the rank ladder, the higher your rewards get.
1. Affiliate. You get this rank when you sign up as an affiliate. Now, you are eligible to promote the Live Good product line and get paid for it.
2. Bronze. Recruit 3 members and have them onboard a total of 2 more paid members. Now you have a total of 5 people in your downline. This rank gives you 10% commissions for each new member that signs up thanks to your downline up to level two.
3. Silver. Recruit 10 members or sign up 3 affiliates that have the Bronze rank or higher and have a total of at least 20 people in your downline. A Silver rank comes with the same perks as Bronze with an addition of 5% commissions for levels 3 and 4 in your downline.
4. Gold. Personally recruit 30 members or have at least 3 affiliates under you with a Silver rank or higher. You need a total of 100 members in your downline to get this rank. It comes with the same perks as Silver with an additional 3% commission for level 5 recruits and 2% for level 6.
5. Platinum. Onboard 100 members or maintain at least 3 people under you with a rank of Gold or higher. Then, you need at least 500 members in your downline. Doing so will give you everything mentioned so far, plus 2% for level 7 recruits and 1% for level 8.
6. Diamond. Recruit at least 3 people with a rank of Platinum or higher and have 2,500 members in your downline. This unlocks 1% from levels 9 and 10 in your downline.
As you can see there’s huge upside in signing up more people as you can to be active promoters of this business model.
Is Live Good Business Opportunity a Scam?
It’s not a scam. Live Good looks like a great business and the product quality seems great given the numerous reviews by customers. The manufacturer is a company called Alpine 4 Holdings.
Before they were acquired, the company was called Alternative Labs. It is a reputable company and the opportunity looks straightforward.
Much like any other multi-level marketing program out there, the risks are very high and the likelihood of success for people with no previous experience with selling, building, and managing a team of people takes time and work.
Live Good MLM Compensation Plan
There are six different ways you can get paid as a recruiter for Live Good. The first one is with weekly fast-start commissions. They are rewarded when you enroll people that sign up and pay for the affiliate membership. You get $25 per referral.
The second way is by leveraging the matrix commission structure. When more people sign up after you, regardless if you were the one who invited them or not, you could potentially be rewarded.
Then you have matching bonuses. They are distributed for even bigger rewards. Retail commissions are rewarded for every unit you sell to someone. Influencer bonuses.
They are given away to affiliates who decide to sell the Live Good product line in bulk. Finally, there’s the diamond bonus pool. Once you achieve Diamond rank, you will share in 2% of total company sales every month!
How Much Does Live Good MLM Cost?
It costs $9.95/month to become a member and $40 to be an affiliate. Incredibly low compared to other business opportunities.
Can You Get a Refund?
Live Good monthly membership charges can be refunded up to 30 days from the date of the charge if there were no product purchases after that date. For all product refunds, there is a 90-day window from the time you make a purchase.
What I Like About Live Good MLM
1. Huge Niche Market. Who doesn’t want to be more healthy? A lot of people would be willing to consider getting behind the company’s product line, becoming clients, or promoting the opportunity to others.
2. Legit Busienss Model. There is REAL potential to make money online. It’s not easy, but it is a great opportunity.
3. Refund Policy. You have time to decide if this is the right thing for you or not.
Things to Remember About Live Good or any Business Opportunity
1. The Business Model Looks Easy but Takes Time and Work. For you to win, there need to be people paying you and even more people paying them. It can be very difficult to build a team of active recruiters if you don’t put in the time..
2. Most People Do Not Make Money in Starting New Businesses. Most of the people who join this business or any other MLM end up with very little profit margins if any when they don’t put in the time.
3. Not Easy For Beginners. In my opinion, this is can be difficult if you think this business will magically make you money. You need to build sales skills and recruitment abilities, and you have to manage a group of people that will actively onboard others.